Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Once Upon A Time

I have to tell you friends, that I am totally impressed by the scifi series "Once Upon A Time" (8:00pm et Sundays). This show is exactly what I am talking about that is needed when I mention the lack of creativity from series creators and writers these days.

I will be honest, I was weary when it came to watching the first episode, but my wife and I sat down and made ourselves watch it and now, well, we are so hooked that we can hardly wait until the next Sunday. I'm not sure how a show like this can continue since there has to be an ending at some point, since it is written just like a bedtime story (a very dark bedtime story, but a bedtime story none the less) but I am willing to take this ride in order to find out just where it will lead me.

Now friends, just because the characters are from fairy tales don't think this show is for kids, this is a grown ups program that you will be surte to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment