Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jerry Springer

This won't be a very popular post, as I think there is a special place in hell for Jerry Springer. I think he is a man of no morals or decent values. Even if you would like to step aside from his , well no better word comes to mind then, stupid show (that in my humble opinion is scripted) then how about his brilliance in paying for hookers with a check when he was mayor of Cincinnati Ohio?

Not to mention that he is a left wing loon that believes Obama is doing a good job with the country (If you think tearing down a country and imposing your socialitic views, then maybe he is (that was sarcasm folks)).

Anyway friends, I won't be spending a lot of time on political views, that perhaps is for another blog somewhere down the road.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment