Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Frasier

I am kind of strange when it comes to finding new shows to watch, the strange thing lies in the fact that I normally find the best shows after they have come to an end and into syndication. One of these shows happen to be Frasier, a hilarious spin off of the show Cheers.

Kelsey Grammer had actually played this same role in both shows and this went on for 20 years! I don't think anyone will ever be able to say they did that and kept people entertained the whole time. I still manage to watch this show, actually I watch it twice a day once in the morning and then once at night before bed.

Are you like me and wait til the last minute to check out shows? Check out Frasier.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment