Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Monday, March 5, 2012

What Makes George Clooney a Huge Movie Star?

I never watch award shows as they are about nothing but politics and who paid whom for which person or film to win. In saying that I was on facebook recently and I saw where so many were disappointed the George Clooney didn't win an Oscar (George was raised and went to school in my hometown...a nice guy really).

Now as I like George as a person and I believe that he is a great actor, I am just wondering what made him a "star"? I think back to the movies that he has acted in, and there were several really good movies, but none of them would be what I would call a blockbusting hit that everyone saw (except maybe "Oh Brother, Where Art Though" and "Oceans 11").

Again, before saying what I will say, I will tell you that I like George and his family and George is a great actor, but the majority of his films have pretty much bombed, thus why is he held up as this awesome "movie star"? Well, either way, congrats to you George on your success.

This is just my opinion, although that why we're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment