Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pawn Stars

I have been sitting here, watching Pawn Stars, and enjoying it I might add. I really never thought that I would enjoy "reality tv", but apparently, I was wrong. Now like I've said in earlier posts, I know that most of this is scripted. 


Let's look at it, Chumlee, of course, is going to be everyone's favorite buffoon as he messes up a lot but to make up for this, his character is easy to love. and then you have the old man, terrible actor, but that's what makes him funny. Rick and Corey are the father and son foil. Now you can see how bad all of the acting is, but I believe that this is the charm of the show.


Also, it's fun to watch people bring in unique things from history. Check this one out friends, I recommend it, but then that's only my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment