Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Friday, May 4, 2012

Auction Hunters

Well the next "reality" television show that I would like to recommend (and not because it actually is reality but because it's just plain entertaining). I have been enjoying Auction Hunters lately, now I know that they only show the good finds and it's hard telling how many units they buy before actually getting a good one, but it's fun to watch them find something that is worth a bit or has historical significance.


Now when you listen to the guys narrate, while they show them looking through and discussing what their hopes are for that particular storage unit. This isn't what I would call an exciting show by any means, but it's fun, and isn't that what entertainment is all about? But then this is only Bob's opinion, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment