Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Get My Thought On Television and "Hollyweird"

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Ok friends, I was going to start this blog with something that is kind of up to date on television, but I have something on my mind and I would like to let it out.

ABC Family has been showing "Whose Line Is It Anyway" on the weekday nights (12:00 am) for quite some time now and it has been something that alot of us fans look forward to. I'm not sure exactly why no other cable channel has picked it up as it is one of the funniest and creative shows on television.

But putting that aside, the powers that be on ABC Family (and I'm not sure why they still call themselves family, as some of their programming doesn't exactly reflect the moniker) has decided to take "Whose Line" off the air (not sure for how long) and replace it with reruns of their original programming and "The Fresh Prince of Bel Aire".

Now I know that they probably know better then I what the ratings reflect, but I have also noticed websites boycotting the station until "Whose Line" is brought back. My thought is, if the show is not doing as well as they want in the time slot where they placed it, then why not try it in a different time slot?

If you've never seen "Whose Line" then you might check them out on youtube, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment